Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Fictionwise Weekend Specials

50% rebates for all titles from these authors:

Mercedes Lackey
J.D. Robb
Sabrina Jeffries
Kresley Cole

The email says you have to pay by credit card to get the rebate, but you actually don't. You can pay with Micropay and still get the rebate.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
loveangel
Banned
loveangel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
50% rebates for all titles from these authors:
amazing deal....
my fav author
loveangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveangel View Post
amazing deal....
my fav author
Which one? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
The email says you have to pay by credit card to get the rebate, but you actually don't. You can pay with Micropay and still get the rebate.
Oh, really? Is that true of all their rebates then I wonder?

Edit: It looks like you only can't get the rebate if you're using Micropay money that you got from other rebates.

Last edited by Nakor; 03-12-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I just got all the JD Robb ones which were in mobi (I am not doing secure eReader anymore). I got half of them and then used the rebate to get the other half.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote