Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
kilikini
Enthusiast
kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3, KFire, iPad, iPhone
Saying hello

I've had my Kindle for a year now, and have just recently discovered this wonderful forum... guess I'm a little slow, what can I say?!

But I'm here at last, and loving it!
kilikini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to mobileread, kilikini!

Better late than never. Have you seen all the wonderful books already formatted for the Kindle here? You would want the 'mobipocket' format.

Where in California are you from, and what do you like to read?

Do you love your Kindle as much as I do mine?

Enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome! I was going to ask what you like to read, but DG beat me to it
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello kilikini
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kilikini and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your Kindle
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
kilikini
Enthusiast
kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kilikini has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3, KFire, iPad, iPhone
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I'm from Southern California, San Diego, and I enjoy mystery and suspense, travel, adventure, some fantasy, classics of course, and let's see... biographies and non-fiction, too. A little bit of everything, I guess

I do love my Kindle, and don't know what I'd do without one now!
kilikini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
madhuau21
madhuau21 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile helloooooo

madhuau21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:03 AM   #8
madhuau21
madhuau21 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote: