Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyJM View Post
No longer works (see threads on here regarding Kindle file types).
Read the following thread and follow method 2. It does work. I've done it.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283371
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyJM View Post
No longer works (see threads on here regarding Kindle file types).
You're mistaken, I'm afraid. It works absolutely fine. It's the method I use to transfer all my books to my Calibre library.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're mistaken, I'm afraid. It works absolutely fine. It's the method I use to transfer all my books to my Calibre library.
What's happening is that Kathy has a version of Kindle for PC that downloads and converts to KFX. That's what's going on. But in the thread I linked, method 2 in the first post works as I've done it. What will need to be done after method 2 is applied is to delete all the Kindle eBooks downloaded and download them again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, Jon, I'm perfectly well aware of how to do it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 02:48 PM   #20
KathyJM
Enthusiast
KathyJM began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablet (& Kobo Glo HD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Read the following thread and follow method 2. It does work. I've done it.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283371
Many thanks for the link; however the issue has now been fixed by another method.

I went old school and complained to the CEO of Kobo. They have now replaced the corrupt files on their website.
KathyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert