Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-24-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
kerus
kerus began at the beginning.

Smile

is there an easy way to figure out a link/url from an avantgo channel to use in iSilo? for example... scifi.com..
ive been lookin all over for an url to use, but its all just leading my back to avantgo...

thanx!
Old 10-25-2002, 09:48 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Unforuntately, I don't know of any direct way for translating Avantgo subscribed Sites to readable Urls.

Later I will compile a list of strategies how you can find many of the mobile web pages though.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:05 PM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

What I would do is to find some text in the channel (Like the title, for example) which is relatively esoteric and relatively common in the link. &nbsp;For example, if the channel is titled <enter service name here> mobile, or <enter service name here> AvantGo edition, etc., you can find it pretty easily. &nbsp;I have used that method to find all of my AvantGo channels. &nbsp;
Scott