Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
EltaninPub
Nameless Being

Funky Amazon menu - K4=tequila, Touch=whitney, Fire=otter??

I was browsing around Amazon, when I noticed a few minutes ago that the kindle menu item, when I was on the app store page, was totally funky! They've changed it back, but take a look at this screenshot:

Last edited by EltaninPub; 12-01-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
LOL! I'd like some of that Kindle dimsum please
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
EltaninPub
Nameless Being

dimsum is the link to the lending library, which I think is interesting - a little of this, a little of that... Ariel is the link to all the downloadable kindle apps. I don't quite get that name... probably named after some programmer's wife or child.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
EltaninPub
Nameless Being

Ha, it's back, if anyone wants to see for themselves. I'm using Firefox, and see it when on the app store page. Why on earth would it come and go?

EDIT - gone again. Sorry - I won't mention it again if it comes back...

Last edited by EltaninPub; 12-01-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
We cannot see the screenshot becuase it requires your Google password. Maybe you cold upload it here?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #6
EltaninPub
Nameless Being

Oh, I'm sorry. I logged out of Google before I previewed it, to test, but I guess that wasn't an adequate test. Here's a link to Picasaweb - let me know if it doesn't work. (and I changed the first post)

Last edited by EltaninPub; 12-01-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
If touch is Whitney (Houston) then fire should be Courtney (Love).
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote