Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Specifying one's U.S. Kindle address - where is it?

Amazon changed my address. There used to be a switch where one could toggle this back to the U.S. (I'm "visiting" Peru.) Here's their partial quote:

"If the country or region displayed is incorrect, you may change it at www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle."

My question is this: Where is the switch to toggle this back to the U.S.? I can't seem to locate it in "Manage Your Kindle."

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-16-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Don,

About half way down the page, under the heading Your Country. This is just below Your Default 1-Click Payment and above Your pending Kindle subscriptions.

At least, that's what I am seeing. I can't be sure yours is the same.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks, Mike, but for some reason it's NOW showing the U.S.

(I just downloaded the newest version of Firefox [aside: all my Add-ons have disappeared - Argggghgh!] - and Amazon is NOW correctly showing my U.S. address.

I don't know how it corrected itself....

Thanks for the help, however.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote