Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Free vegetarian cookbook (PDF)

Love Food (Body and Soul Cookbok)

You'll have to sign up for it, and it took a few hours until I got the book.

I've only skimmed it yet, but it's a fairly basic text only PDF file, which should convert well if needed.

The recipes look nice and not difficult, and the author is not afraid using spices and herbs. That's a plus I will definitely go through it more slowly and pick out the recipes that looks especially interesting.

Only downside is that amounts given in cups aren't converted with accuracy. I would say it's best to do conversion from metric amounts yourself (if you need it). Given that it appears to be translated by an amataur, it's well done, but there's the occasional error or odd phrase.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote