Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Google Co-Founder Speaks at Univ of Michigan

Larry Page, co-founder of Google, recently spoke at the graduation ceremonies for the College of Engineering. A rough transcript from a student's recording is available here. (it's typed out in the comments. Note that the first comment with a transcript is just the introduction.)

I've iSiloX'd it, as I do with all web articles that look interesting but I have no time to read yet. So there it remains in my pocket until the next waiting time somewhere that gives me a few minutes to read. If you haven't gotten into that habit yourself, you're missing out on the fun!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote