Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Hello from Smashwords

Hello, everyone. I'm Mark Coker from Smashwords. Looking forward to participating here.

I'd like to invite everyone to visit Smashwords and tell me what you think. We've created a site where authors can publish, sample and sell their ebooks. Simply upload a Word doc file and we automatically translate it into multiple DRM-free formats.

Of course there's much more so stop by, become a member, publish and read!
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smashwords