Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Moves Like Jagger - Fingerstyle

So yeah...thought I'd do something for Thanksgiving that had nothing to d with Thanksgiving.

jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Cyclops
Only need one eye to read
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C, Sony PRS-300, Nintendo DSi XL,
Is this you playing??
Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes!!

Just thought Id through that upper there.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
Cyclops
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its very good! Im trying to teach myself acoustic, its going very slow! You should check out this site:

http://acousticmagazine.com/forum/index.php
Old 11-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard

Thanks for that link I will give that a look. I belong to several other guitar forums that I've been a staple up for a few years.

If you have any questions on plane need to stick let me know I'll be happy offer any advice I have. I myself ive been playing for a few years and have to cds out which has been fantastic. I'm reworking them right now to be put up on itunes and the others.
Advert
Old 11-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Marty Schwartz has several good tutorials on his website and on Youtube. I wish I'd have kept up with my lessons. I just kinda...stopped playing. I mean, chicks dig guitar, and I'm married now. I guess now I don't have to worry about it.

http://www.guitarjamz.com/members/be...r-lessons.html
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #7
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Thanks for that link I will give that a look. I belong to several other guitar forums that I've been a staple up for a few years.

If you have any questions on plane need to stick let me know I'll be happy offer any advice I have. I myself ive been playing for a few years and have to cds out which has been fantastic. I'm reworking them right now to be put up on itunes and the others.
Yea Im Minorkey on that forum. Its part of Acoustic magazine which is the only magazine in the UK just for acpustic guitar!