Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 AM   #1
anne11
anne11 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Can't copy songs from itunes to ipod

I have a new computer and installed itunes and music. However when I connect my ipod it shows up but I cannot transfer songs from itunes to it. What is the cause of the problem and possible solution?
Thank you for any help!!!
anne11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
You're going to have to be more specific. What do you mean you "cannot transfer songs from itunes to it"? Is there an error message? I've added 2 new devices to my iTunes installation, and never had a problem.

P.S. Are you on the latest version of iTunes? Maybe if the device has a new iOS, and iTunes is old, it might not recognize the device properly.

Last edited by susan_cassidy; 07-18-2011 at 11:41 AM.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert