Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #16
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Have a look, it's not perfect but it will give you some more ideas. The text on the table is to be read at minimum size with ebook readers

Look at these images with a 6 inch screen ebook reader, an iPad and a desktop computer. You also can open the epub with Sigil to look the implementation of the % code.
Thanks, I will give it a try.
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote