Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
Icewyng
Addict
Icewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook IQ
App Alternative to A2sd...

Hello everyone,

I wanted to mention an app that has been very useful and that is a great replacement to A2sd. It is called Link2SD. What it does is that you can select apps that you would like to send to a secondary partition on your SD card (if you have Linux, use Gparted to create an EXT2 partition as primary since it is faster without the journaling system of the EXT3/4 partition) and use a symbolic link to redirect Android to the app. I have tried it so far and it works great!

It can be used by Android 1.6+ OSes so it works for the IQ.

Let me know how it works out for you!
Icewyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
pippopelo
Connoisseur
pippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 4th, Paperwhite 5th, Paperwhite 10th
I have installed this software, at start it display this error: "second partition not found".
My Iq have 2.0.6 firmware, the internal sd with 2.0.6 fw don't have already two partition?

Link to software for who don't have access to the market:
http://db.tt/96jptId

Last edited by pippopelo; 06-25-2011 at 01:28 PM.
pippopelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #3
pippopelo
Connoisseur
pippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 4th, Paperwhite 5th, Paperwhite 10th
Solved! Link2sd use the external SdCard.
pippopelo is offline   Reply With Quote