Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
danr
danr began at the beginning.

Device: none
Having a problem with iTunes Connect account

I signed up to be an iTunes content provider with my iTunes Apple ID. I was approved, logged in, set up contracts, and downloaded iTunes Producer. Now, however, when I try to log in with that Apple ID, I get the error*message, "Unable to find registered user with username [[username deleted]] (1001)."

Thinking that somehow that ID had gotten deleted from the database, I tried to register again with that ID, but now I get these error messages:

"Legal Entity Name entered is associated with an existing provider. Please choose a different one."

and

"A publisher with this U.S. Tax ID has already applied to distribute content on iBookstore. To manage your iBookstore content, log in to iTunes*Connect with your existing account. Or try again with a different iTunes Store account."

What's really frustrating is that I've called and e-mailed Apple multiple times about this, but no one that I've been able to connect with knows anything about iTunes Connect accounts. Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address where I can get some support?

Thanks,

Dan
danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
jamillab1
jamillab1 began at the beginning.

I know this issue posted a long time ago but did you ever get an answer or how to figure it out? I am currently having the same issue where it is Unable to find registered user with username (1001).
jamillab1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2011, 06:53 AM   #3
danr
danr began at the beginning.

Unfortunately, no, my account problem was never resolved. After a while, Apple just quit responding to my requests for help. I was thinking about trying again, but it doesn't sound like I'd have much success this time around, either.
danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #4
Rhonlynn
Rhonlynn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
This is the problem error code I have with the nook ap in my Ipod touch. Barnes and Noble were no help at all. The other apps work, and so does the sync, but not the nook. Makes me think twice about buying an Ipad.
Rhonlynn is offline   Reply With Quote