Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 12-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #1
Laval
Laval began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Server calibre "comments"

I use a server caliber but I noticed that the text field "comments" of several books are different in size of character, style etc ... I would like the characters of "comments" are all the same " Ex: Ariel 12 ". Is there a way to do it?
Thank you
Laval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I believe Server uses what is (formatted) in the Comments in the GUI

You need to remove the formatting there. (not simple if you wish to leave 'some of it' )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laval View Post
I use a server caliber but I noticed that the text field "comments" of several books are different in size of character, style etc ... I would like the characters of "comments" are all the same " Ex: Ariel 12 ". Is there a way to do it?
Try the Cleaning Comments plugin ==>> Index of plugins

If you have any queries about the plugin, post them in the plugin thread.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #4
Laval
Laval began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Thank you very much that's exactly what I wanted to do. Once again thank you.
Laval is offline   Reply With Quote