Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #1
mariogiardini
mariogiardini began at the beginning.

Device: none
Introducing Myself

Hi My name is Mario Giardini, I live in Rome Italy, and I am building up a library intended to be used by High School students.

I need help to understand how to connect from other pc's to the library. Anyone can help? thanks in advance

Last edited by mariogiardini; 12-16-2018 at 08:18 AM.
mariogiardini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Mario Giardini,

Welcome to MobileRead !

You can expect some help relating to e-books/software or e-readers here, don't think anything relating to what you are asking is available off hand

someone please correct if am wrong
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:48 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hello and welcome to MR! What you want isn’t difficult, depending on exactly what features you require from this library

Calibre is a popular open source software that can organize your library. It also has a server component that can easily share books between users. A quick web search for ‘calibre library software’ will take you where you need to go and if you have any questions you can check the support forums. The support forums are also conveniently located on Mobile Read

See yah!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote