Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-28-2013, 03:17 AM   #1
panchovilla99
panchovilla99 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Mavericks

Hi: I have installed Mavericks and now when I plug gauge tells me it can not connect to iTunes. Whereupon I can't put books on iPhone 5 or iPad. Is there any solution for that, please?
Thanks.
panchovilla99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
I don't use iTunes, but you can simply email books to yourself and open them that way on your iPad or iPhone. Or you can use cloud software like Dropbox to send a copy to any iDevice.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
panchovilla99

Tanks.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
See this sticky in the calibre forum.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
panchovilla99

Hi, GRiker: I appreciate your effort and wait to see if this problem can be solved later. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by panchovilla99 View Post
Hi: I have installed Mavericks...
Do you experience any other difficulties?
Since upgrading to Maverick, I'm frequently loosing my WiFi connection on my MacBook Air.
I've found a few articles, stating the same for the Maverick Beta.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ipad, iphone, mavericks