Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 12:38 AM   #2116
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by raise0 View Post
Hello to all. I would also like a link to the image file for Kobo Glo. I've purchased mine from FNAC. Power switch does nothing. Reset switch or charger will wake the device but will show scrambled images. I tried hardware reset, manual reset, copying firmware release 4.31.19086 into the .kobo directory... Nothing worked. Thanks in advance.
PM Sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:39 AM   #2117
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhanpham67 View Post
Hello david,
could you please send me an SD image for kobo glo N613? via email minhanpham67@gmail.com , i can't find private messages in my account settings.
thanks
The easiest way to get Private Messages enabled is to post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread.
Advert
Old 09-22-2022, 12:40 AM   #2118
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenimi View Post
Hello. Please send me an SD Card image for my Kobo Glo e-book. Thank you very much.
The easiest way to get Private Messages enabled is to post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:42 AM   #2119
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gervais View Post
well
if i may ask,
i need one for my wife reader,

thanks for your help

gervais
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:43 AM   #2120
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellle View Post
Can you sent an image to me too please. Thanks
PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-22-2022, 12:46 AM   #2121
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by danig79 View Post
I'm very ashamed of having to ask you again for a GLO HD image. You kindly shared it with me like a year ago, but I'm absolutely unable to find the file, and my reader is unresponsive again.

As always thank you in advance, even if you decide not to share it. You're very patient and generous.
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:48 AM   #2122
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmp13 View Post
Hello david,
could you please send me an SD image for kobo glo N613?
Thanks
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:49 AM   #2123
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by damasohc View Post
Hello. My Kobo Glo is dead. I can't power it off and reset does not hlp. I need an image for the internal sdcard. Thanks
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:50 AM   #2124
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_vis View Post
Hi everyone, i edited he micro sd in my kobo glo and now it wont recognize the system, please can someone send me an original kobo glo img?
Thanks
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:50 AM   #2125
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobroii View Post
Hi ! Can you send me the Kobo Glo (n613) original image please ? Big thanks !

PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:51 AM   #2126
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanvdw View Post
Hello! I've got a Kobo Glo and need an image file for the micro SD Card. Could you please send me the link?
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:52 AM   #2127
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by palarran View Post
Please, i need a Glo firmware or SD cloned... I accidentally formatted the internal SD card of mine... Please.......
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:52 AM   #2128
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UERNso61Ek View Post
Can you send me the file for my bricked Glo please. Thank you.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:18 AM   #2129
DaRam
DaRam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Many Thanks.
Old 09-22-2022, 11:41 AM   #2130
damasohc
damasohc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613