Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:13 AM   #1321
Mojav
Mojav began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara2e, Nexus 7, Samsung S7 Tab, BN Nook Simple Touch
Loss of pc mode when usbms connected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxx View Post
I'm running asus laptop on windows 10, and my girlfriend have a MacBook with El captain, none recognized the reader, but both was able before the bug. I have try all of the factory reset: in the software setting - device information, small pin hole, hold and tap both corner. Try to setup in English(I'm french, that's why my English is bad). I also format the fat32 partition with minitools partition wizard, with succes. Try different cables, USB port. The reader dont prompt the message to enter the PC mode when I connect it but it charge fine. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Another thing, I always setup with wifi, all the book that I purchase in the Kobo store sync fine, and the reader work great aside from pc connect. When I was able to connect it to my PC, I use Calibre to sync my book and it was working great.
This seems exactly like what happened to my kobo Clara 2e. After flashing the original SD and restoring to a larger SD; a side effect was that the Pc mode when connected failed. I even did a factory reset from the kobo menu. No change in the Pc mode and no prompt. Not sure beyond the usual to do next. Changed PCs , cables to no avail. Everything else seems to work fine.
Mojav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:59 AM   #1322
BidonNeo
BidonNeo began at the beginning.

Device: GLO HD
Hello.
Need image for my Kobo Glo HD ( my sd card is out of order ).
Private messaging enabled
Thank
BidonNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #1323
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote