Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 11-12-2022, 07:45 PM   #121
embryo
Evangelist
embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!

Device: Kobo Glo
Thank you for your kind words..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivresInOz View Post
Is it possible to have a sorting-column to allow one to order the books by what-has-a-highlight vs not? Or some other way to only show books with highlights?
You can use the "Highlights" view (the default is the "Books" view). It shows only the books with highlights there.

Edit: Just noticed that there is also a "Highlights" column in the "Books" view, that displays the number of the highlights in every book, that you can sort the books by..

Last edited by embryo; 11-12-2022 at 08:20 PM.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:22 PM   #122
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Just noticed that there is also a "Highlights" column in the "Books" view, that displays the number of the highlights in every book, that you can sort the books by..
Ah yes, I see it now! You have to move the bottom scroll bar across.
That works!

This app is so awesome for research - it would be amazing if it had SEARCH

For example I could find all the highlights referring to a certain topic...paper....case.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 08:50 PM   #123
embryo
Evangelist
embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!embryo will blow your mind, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivresInOz View Post

This app is so awesome for research - it would be amazing if it had SEARCH
Maybe in a future version.. ;-)
Old 11-16-2022, 08:46 PM   #124
embryo
Evangelist

Ok. Next version will have a filtering system that searches in highlights, comments, titles or all of them for keywords..
Old 11-24-2022, 10:35 AM   #125
embryo
Evangelist

• Updated to v1.6.0.0
    • New toolbar button "Filter" to filter the current view's items by searching for keywords in Highlights and/or Comments and/or Book titles..
    • Added an arrow to the "Archived" view button, to invoke a drop-down menu with actions for the Archive database (other than right-clicking on it)
    • Problem when exporting highlights from books with very long filenames (Github issue here).</li>
Old 11-24-2022, 10:47 AM   #126
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
A question: When I plug my Kobo Sage in and start KoHighlights, the Scan directory icon has a mouseover text that says "can also be the eReader's root directory.(Ctrl +L)" but pressing that key combo does absolutely nothing at all. Every time, I have click on the Scan Directory icon then navigate to the Kobo's root directory. How do I use this keyboard shortcut?

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 11-24-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Uncle Robin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 05:45 PM   #127
embryo
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
A question:
How do I use this keyboard shortcut?
Like you're trying to, but, after I fix this annoying bug that I missed..
Hopefully in the next release..

And a question of my own now..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
the Scan directory icon has a mouseover text that says "can also be the eReader's root directory.(Ctrl +L)"
On what platform you're seeing only half of the tooltip?
It's suppose to be close to this:

Anyway, thank you for the heads up..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tooltip1.png
Views:	49
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	197994  
Old 12-01-2022, 07:02 AM   #128
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Like you're trying to, but, after I fix this annoying bug that I missed..
Hopefully in the next release..

And a question of my own now..

On what platform you're seeing only half of the tooltip?
It's suppose to be close to this:

Anyway, thank you for the heads up..

Thanks for the bugfix, and apologies for my misleading post. Typing is difficult for me, I do as little as possible, so only typed the last part of the tooltip, the bit relevant to my query. It appears exactly as in your screenshot
Uncle Robin is online now   Reply With Quote