Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-15-2016, 11:29 PM   #1
stuartro
stuartro began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini 3
How to stop Tag Browser, Details and Cover Browser from showing on startup?

I've been customizing Calibre (v2.64) on my Mac (Mac OS 10.11.6, El Capitan) and have it almost the way I want it. However, each time when I launch Calibre, the Tag Browser, Book Details and Cover Browser are showing. I click the little buttons (at the bottom right of the main window) to hide them, but when I restart Calibre they are back.

Is there a setting that I can enable somewhere to stop these panels from resurrecting themselves?
stuartro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 11:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Those settings are remembered between restarts. Perhaps yo uhave some plugin installed that is interfering?
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert