Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Miker2k
Miker2k began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Copying new books to device loses my place in the book I'm currently reading?

When I copy new books to the device from Calibre, eject the device, and try to continue reading where I left off I don't have the option to continue reading. It says "No Book" or something to that effect. As long as I add a bookmark before I update the device I'll be ok. Is this a known issue?
Miker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Are you also transferring the book you are currently reading?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert