Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 03:54 AM   #31
BlueMonkey
Evangelist
BlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it is

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Nexus S
Yay voucher!

Thanks for the great contest - Congrats to all the other winners and Happy Holidays and Snow for everyone
BlueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #32
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Congratulations to all the winners, it's the second time I win a voucher, I can't believe it!
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #33
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Thanks a lot for the contest and the voucher !!
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 AM   #34
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s

great contents and congratulations to all the winners.

I can't belive I win a voucher.!!!

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:54 AM   #35
maggie*
PRS addicted...
maggie* began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thank you!!!

Thank you so much to Mobileread and Pocketbook for a great contest.

I really had fun searching all the letters, and hey! I won a voucher! Not bad hum?

I want to say that this is a very nice forum, people are so pleasant and helpful, I end up here everyday checking the news or the reading recomendations... I always learn something new.

have a nice holiday everyone!!

maggie
maggie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #36
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Congratulations to the winners!

I'm also amazed of so few correct entries.. I mean, 138 out of 50.000 users.. Damn! Next time I'm really gonna spend all my spare time finding clues for the competition!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #37
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Congrats all winners!

So, I can stop looking at my PM box
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #38
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Congrats to everyone!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #39
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Wow!!! What a surprise. I think this is the first time I ever win something I really wanted in a lottery! Now I have to decide which pocketbook I want, I'm having some difficulties with that but I'll manage

Thank you MR and Pocketbook
So happy for you, FlorenceArt.

Please be sure and post when you get it and tell us what you think! OH.........and we want pictures!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #40
der-Matt
Student
der-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-650, PRS-300
Thank you for the great contest and the voucher! I´ve already choosed some books I´d like to have. =)

Thanks to the MobileRead-Crew and Forkosigan and the PocketBook Crew for the nice prices!
der-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #41
Mosherix
Enthusiast
Mosherix doesn't litterMosherix doesn't litter

Device: iPod Touch, iPad, PRS 300
WOW !!!! I got a voucher .

I also found some letters for you guys

Mosherix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
congratulations to all the winners ! and thanks to everyone for participating. this was a lot of fun and i'm glad you enjoyed it too. i can't wait for the next one !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:43 PM   #43
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Even with great odds I didn't win. I have won like ONCE in my life on things like this. Phooey.

Oh, well, didn't have time to spend with an ereader device like it needs. If I had one I wouldn't want it to feel neglected, and I have too much work, housework and school work to do. *sigh* Who wants a reading device with the sulks from being neglected?
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #44
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Even with great odds I didn't win. I have won like ONCE in my life on things like this. Phooey.

Oh, well, didn't have time to spend with an ereader device like it needs. If I had one I wouldn't want it to feel neglected, and I have too much work, housework and school work to do. *sigh* Who wants a reading device with the sulks from being neglected?
Don't be discouraged. Who knows what the next contest will bring. Did you tell Santa that you wanted one?

Congrats to all the winners.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #45
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Earlier this week I won 100 euros, and then this voucher... So my husband suggests that I play the lottery this week as I seem to be on a role...

AND I didn't even guess one lotto number correctly, go figure!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote