Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #1
ichnilatis
Groupie
ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Pocketbook Touch Lux 5: Problem turning pages +/-10 and links

Hello.

I have a problem with my Pocketbook Touch Lux 5. When I hold the forward or backward button in order to move +/- 10 pages, the screen goes to the previous display (e.g. library) after taking my finger from the button. Note that the buttons are set for this function.

The same problem happens when I pull the slider to turn pages or when I input the digits of needed page or when I press a link or a bookmark.

Is it a problem of the firmware? I have installed the newest.
Have anybody else the same problem?

Thank you.
ichnilatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 08:17 AM   #2
ichnilatis
Groupie
ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ichnilatis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Thank God, my problem was solved. I referred it to PocketBook and they sent me a new firmware. Everything works well now!
ichnilatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:56 PM   #3
derekn13
derekn13 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 5
Thanks for posting this. I had the same problem, so I contacted PocketBook support and they sent me newer firmware (6.1.592), which seems to have fixed the problem.

Makes me wonder if this is only affecting a few devices. Otherwise, why not push the new firmware to all devices?
derekn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:29 PM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Because it is a beta version and they are still working on the release one.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:50 PM   #5
derekn13
derekn13 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 5
Version 6.1.901 is out. I did a quick test, and it seems to include the fix for the problem when clicking on a bookmark or table of contents entry.
derekn13 is offline   Reply With Quote