Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 01-02-2020, 02:29 PM   #1
moehong
moehong began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
grid display for library?

It's been years since I used Marvin 3, but I got a new ipad and installed it and ... wasn't there a way to see all covers in a grid of thumbs, ala Calibre? I thought there was. And can I turn off that sidebar somehow to free up more screen space from the library screen? Halp!
moehong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:26 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I don't think you can disable the sidebar.

If the sidebar is empty, either customize it or set it to defaults. The viewing modes are on the sidebar.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I have pinch gestures turned on in Settings/general...then you can cycle through the different modes...one of them is a grid mode.

I don't remember about disabling the sidebar. I haven't used Marvin on anything bigger than my phone in a long time.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote