Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
book view window opens at bottom of text

after some find replace work. my book view windows are always left scrolled to bottom, but code view is left scrolled to top.

this it frustrating toggling f9 f11 does not fix it, the windows remain out of step until I drag the book view slidebar with mouse. they are also out of step if I switch to split view

I hate having to mouse drag stuff - is there a "go to top" keyboard equivalent or a way to stop this happening. I can close & repoen the file I guess but that's a drastic last resort!
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
after some find replace work. my book view windows are always left scrolled to bottom, but code view is left scrolled to top.

this it frustrating toggling f9 f11 does not fix it, the windows remain out of step until I drag the book view slidebar with mouse. they are also out of step if I switch to split view

I hate having to mouse drag stuff - is there a "go to top" keyboard equivalent or a way to stop this happening. I can close & repoen the file I guess but that's a drastic last resort!
Right click in the scroll area
or
in windows Ctrl-Home
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ok - alt pg up sldo seems to work, but seems to me that leaving the book view window at end of text is a bug or an inconsistency. if I do find / replace all , with find direction also set to all, in code view, that should not leave the 2 views so out of synch ? if code window then defaults to top but book view defaults to bottom sureey that is not by deliberate design ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote