Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-10-2019, 02:03 AM   #301
mkeles84
Enthusiast
mkeles84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura/Glo/Kindle PW2
I saw Jdread T63 on aliexpress with 64 language option.how can I download firmware?
mkeles84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:43 AM   #302
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=213
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #303
mkeles84
Enthusiast
mkeles84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura/Glo/Kindle PW2
Thanks for your help, I downloaded firmware and flash into eReader, it works great. I wish it have include google play but not.
mkeles84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:04 AM   #304
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeles84 View Post
Thanks for your help, I downloaded firmware and flash into eReader, it works great. I wish it have include google play but not.
It does include Google Play Services. Check the link above.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote