Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
milmike0
milmike0 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Bookmarks Display

Koreader 2020.03 is great.

One little thing though. When I read a foreign language on my PW2 I will highlight an unknown word, edit it and add the english meaning. I will later view my bookmarks to review. On 2019.09.02, the last version I had, when i open bookmarks, I could see the translation I just wrote. On v2020.03 the bookmark font is bigger so I can't see what I wrote. I like the new bigger font. If the date and time did were invisible I could see my note. Is there a way to stop koreader from showing the date and time in bookmarks? It's a lot of clicks to delete manually every time I make a note.

I replaced the bookmark module (frontend/apps/reader/module) with the old one but the display looks the same.

Any ideas how I can delete the date and time from displaying in Bookmarks?

milmike0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
milmike0
milmike0 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Solved

I found a solution. I should have known that the authors of Koreader had thought of everything.

In my home directory,under File, Items, I checked the box entitled "Reduce font size to show more text" and experimented with "Items per page" and the font size. Koreader applies these settings to Bookmarks also. You can actually highlight about fifteen words in a document and it shows up quite legible in Bookmarks. It's beautiful!

At this point you may have to stop development, since Koreader seems perfect.
milmike0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, bookmarks, display, pw2