Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #2971
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 07:05 AM   #2972
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Five Moons: Revolution 5-Star Review

Five Moons: Revolution has garnered a very nice 5-Star review -

(Excerpts)

Five Moons: Revolution … From page one you are thrust into a character-driven adventure. The author’s style is adrenaline pumped action. The character description is vivid to the point where you think you’re viewing a movie….

I love this type of writing…. the author’s style intricately placed images within my mind and had me thinking about past scenes while reading. This allowed the story to build slowly yet progressively. … Some book series can be confusing if you haven’t read the prior books; this is not one of those series. This book itself could stand alone bravely, with the certainty that readers will get a thrilling story until the end. The protagonist and antagonist are more than awe-inspiring. … This is a well-written story that will captivate readers until the end.

The whole review can be found on Amazon.com
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:25 PM   #2973
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up 3 Free Borrows (Kindle Unlimited/Prime KOLL) + 6 Golf

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 01:39 AM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:08 PM   #2974
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic

Zep Tepi by Bill Parker

Zep Tepi by Bill Parker

Before the time of man, according to the ancient legends, the gods walked the earth. The Egyptians had a name for this time. They called it ‘Zep Tepi’ -- the First Time. That time is where this story all began in a place called Gobekli Tepe. But something went horribly wrong along the way. It took a Great Flood to cleanse the Earth of that terrible wrong. Mankind was very nearly annihilated, but the story didn’t end there.

Zep Tepi picks up the story ten thousand years later, on a distant outworld known only as Soloreon-3…
It all started with an emergency call from a world at the farthest edges of explored space.
“You are our only hope,” they told Dallas Blake and the crew of the Five Moons. A deadly virus would kill them all if the Five Moons didn’t get the vaccine to them right away. But, like every other mission the Five Moons has taken on, this was but the tip of the proverbial iceberg. To save these people, Emma would have to pull a quantum rabbit out of her hat, and Dallas would be in for the fight of his life.
One thing was certain – someone very evil tried to kill these people, all of them, but why? Hunting down a mass murderer was a job for Special Forces, but they could use all of the help they could get. None of the clues made any sense. Every step they took was one step closer to killing all living things on Soloreon-3, but how were they to know that when they started?
Except the mysteries didn’t end there. Like, where had these people come from, and, with no modern technology, how did they get here? The answers to those questions would test the Five Moons and its crew to its very limits. It would bring dark forces out of hiding. It would bring the planet to the brink of war.
But the Five Moons was the Nexus of Fates. It had chosen each member of the crew for a reason. It chose Iyo and Dallas to save the ship. It chose Mariah, Jessica, Jane, and Henry. It chose them all to save Emma and Sophie. It chose them all to be a light unto mankind, but the light was not yet complete. Then it chose Star, but it wasn’t done with them yet. Its next choice would become a light, shining into the darkness.

It can be found on Amazon.com
It can be found at Kobo
It can be found on Double Dragon Publishing

Last edited by SciFiWriter; 10-19-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:03 AM   #2975
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Moderator Notice

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 AM   #2976
matteomatt
matteomatt began at the beginning.

Device: none
Surviving the Soda Struggle - My Story and Suggestions.

Surviving the Soda Struggle - My Story and Suggestions.

FREE on Amazon from 11/2 through 11/6
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M25WHRM

This is my first book, its on a subject matter that I have struggled with, and been able to have some success with stopping.

Despite how bad soft drinks can be for the human body, millions of people still drink them daily. I have been drinking soda in large amounts on and off, but mostly on, since I was young.

I don't have the magic bullet for any
kind of addiction, but my book will be worth the read for anyone interested in learning more about soda addiction, or overcoming their own!

Last edited by matteomatt; 11-02-2016 at 10:02 AM.
matteomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 07:43 PM   #2977
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
50+ thriller and mystery promo at 99 cents!

50 + thrillers and mysteries (including one of mine--The Find) at 99 cents but today is the last day! Check them out at (and hurry):

http://reneepawlish.com/promo/

Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 07:12 PM   #2978
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

Old 12-04-2016, 12:45 PM   #2979
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

3 Free Borrows (Kindle Unlimited/Prime KOLL) + 6 Golf Books!

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:13 PM   #2980
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Smile FREE December 25 - 27!

THE DIAMOND TRAITOR
by Ric K. Hill

Thriller/Suspense

The rare red diamond known as the "Heart of Brazil" bleeds more than its deep crimson color.

Diamond Trader Rich Mooney's obsession knows no bounds. His relentless desire to possess the most valuable gem ever discovered leaves a trail of tears from Brazil to San Diego. When a trusted employee absconds with the priceless stone, the ruthless diamantaire will stop at nothing to recover it.

After the hot rock's disappearance leads to homicide, Detective Michael Sullivan assumes responsibility for solving the crime. As he delves into the investigation, the case becomes personal.

About the Author:

RIC K. HILL is the author of The Diamond Traitor, Rub of the Green, Slice of Heaven, Bogey Train, Last Mulligan, Lotto: Blood Money, Dust Bowl Justice, and The Right Side of the Fairway.

In addition to writing, Ric's interests include golf, gardening (with a focus on rare and unusual tropical plants), painting, camping, and reading. He is currently working on another book.

Amazon Kindle (DRM-free):
USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanadaMexicoAustraliaNetherlands

Paperback:
Amazon USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpain | CreateSpace

. . .

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:46 PM   #2981
donv
Sci-Fi Author
donv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Great Sci-Fi Stories On Sale For 99 Cents!

This is my best 99 Cent deal on Smashwords ever!

I am reducing prices to 99 Cents each on four Sci-Fi novels for a limited time only. Save 66% to 80% Off on the following titles:

UTOPIAS - Human survivors of climate change catastrophe wake up from cryostasis after 100 years to find out Androids refuse to give their world back without a fight.

The Formula - An anti aging drug is discovered only to be stolen by a greedy business man on Mars.

Alien Storm - A UFO cover up begins after an alien spaceship damaged by a Solar Storm crash lands on Earth killing all occupants.

G's Future - The first machine/android with Artificial Intelligence to pass the ‘Turing Test’ and win the Gold Medal Prize at the Loebner Prize Contest in Chicago.

Visit Smashwords at the URL below and use the Coupon Codes specified for each book.

Please post a positive review on Smashwords or Amazon if you like the stories.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/donviecelli

donv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:58 PM   #2982
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic

Dragon Eyes by Bill Parker

The highly acclaimed saga of the Five Moons continues as Dragon Eyes carries this action-packed adventure into the future. Dragon Eyes is a mystical walk on the wild side of science fiction. The real heart of this story actually began long ago…

A thousand years ago, I was a very gifted seer. I was Evil’s worst nightmare. But Evil knew that I only see glimpses of the future. And so he set a plan in motion to kill me. His minions did not know Evil’s whole plan. They only knew their own parts in it. He used that fact to trap me. But in the end, I saw my own demise. There was no way out. I was doomed. So, I recorded my own moon and hid it away, where Evil would never find it.
My love, Arowin, felt in his heart the second of my end. To the end of his days did he search for me. Our loving son picked up the task that had outlived his father. My beloved son, Iisax, followed the clues that his father had left for him, but Iisax’s days were also numbered. It was Shirazad, Iisax’s daughter, who found the moon that I had hidden away nearly a thousand years before her. It was Shirazad that handed my moon over to the Council of the Crescent Moon. It was the Council that set my moon free.
I started over, determined to do to Evil what I had failed to do before, but where could I be the one who stood against evil and made a difference? Then it came to pass that the Council of the Crescent Moon saw a vision of the Green Jinn. So I tested the heart of the man who was to become its captain.

~
As I recall, it all started with a mystical dream. I awoke from that dream only to find that we had a mission the Five Moons could not handle. Can you even believe that? The Five Moons. So it was that my father brought me over the quantum portal to a secret – a whole new ship -- the Green Jinn. Everything about the Green Jinn was an illusion, and nobody even knew that she existed. Admiral Dallas Blake made me captain of the Green Jinn. I am Chon ko Gonin.
That was how the Green Jinn began its first mission – to hunt down the worst interplanetary crime boss that ever existed, David Zharn. He was so far beyond evil that even Admiral Johnson herself could not nail this scum, but we would not let Admiral Johnson down. It all started out with the best of intentions. That is when everything went sideways.

Dragon Eyes is available from:

Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Eyes-B...=9781771153515
Kobo https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/dragon-eyes
Apple iTunes Store https://itunes.apple.com/ca/book/dra...97928652?mt=11

See Dragon Eyes on the Double Dragon eBooks site http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/...=1-77115-351-2
Old 01-29-2017, 01:04 PM   #2983
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Thumbs up NEW! GOLF FICTION - "Heart of a Caddie"

HEART OF A CADDIE
by Ric K. Hill

Golf Fiction

In this humorous fictional tale, golf journalist Ty Ryder interviews Dink Cooper, a feisty 108-year-old former caddie.

Dink expounds upon his interactions with top personalities of the game’s golden era, including iconic players Bobby Jones, Walter Hagen, Sam Snead, and Ben Hogan. He also lends insight into numerous technological innovations that have shaped the face of today’s game. But the real heart of the caddie is revealed in Dink’s interpersonal relationship with Ty as both ex-looper and reporter struggle with modern-day problems.

Amazon Kindle (DRM-free):
USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapanBrazilCanadaMexicoAustraliaNetherlands

Barnes & Noble (DRM-free)

Apple iBooks: coming soon!

Kobo (DRM-free)

Paperback:
Amazon USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpain | CreateSpace

. . .

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-30-2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:08 PM   #2984
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Old 02-25-2017, 04:12 PM   #2985
YellowFlash87
YellowFlash87 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Cool The Russian Connection by Kelechi Agu

THE RUSSIAN CONNECTION[/URL]

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XMQDFMV

It is the year 2042.

Horus is a name that has ruled the underworld many years, since the advent of the third world war - The Nuclear Apocalypse.

With the fall of North America and Western Europe as Superpowers, the East, lead by China, is finally moving in for the kill and the most feared assassin will offer his services to the highest bidder.

After his successful assassination of a rogue Chinese monk, he decides to take on one final mission and quickly discovers that his target is the one person whose very existence anchors the last of his humanity.

He also learns the reason for her ordered extermination - her peripheral knowledge of a plan hatched centuries earlier and the systematic execution of that plan to bring down the world's greatest nation with the very monster of a weapon they created, nearly a century earlier.

Join an assassin, a reporter and a mysterious German girl as they travel the nuclear war torn world in search of clues to an insidious plan. A plan that if carried out, will deliver the final blow to a crippled superpower and usher in an unchallenged reign of fear, terror and worst still, the unknown.

It is a plan they must stop at all costs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TheRussianConnection.png
Views:	213
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	155309  
YellowFlash87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo