Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
hbreder
hbreder began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Kindle on IPod auto-rotate problem

I have been reading Kindle books on my iPod Touch without problems until recently when the auto-rotate function stopped working. I can now only read the screen in landscape mode, even though the initial Kindle screen is in portrait mode. Turning or shaking the iPod has not effect.
hbreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
When you rotate the screen, you should see a little lock in the lower right corner. You probably have it locked in the landscape position and you have to click on the lock to get to it to rotate again. The lock doesn't stay on the screen very long, so you have to be kind of quick. If you don't see the lock, over-rotate a bit until you see it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
Reset everything and see if that fixes it.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
hbreder
hbreder began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Touching the little lock in the corner worked. It's now auto-rotating fine. I had searched the iPod Manual; there was no mention of the lock that I could see. Thanks.
hbreder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ipod auto-rotate bug