Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #61
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Manley View Post
Well thanks for that, but it still does not appear to have been posted!

Do remember that some of us on this side of the Herring Pond dance to a different drum (i.e. time) than our cousins in the USA!

Roger Manley
welcome to the forums Roger!

have patience... they'll get it up in due time. you have entered the land of mobile read time after all. the last contest was awarded about a month late because Alex fell through a space time continuim
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #62
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
The story thread is now live: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=104838

There is also a thread in the lounge for hints, discussion, etc.: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=104844

Check them out!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 12:27 PM   #63
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Check this out, you annoying chunk of recycled poultry byproducts!

Links, like emails and Mod colors, are useless to me on a Kindle.
I'm lucky if I get an error message.
Don't get me wrong.
I don't blame you.
Just because I've said it countless times doesn't mean anyone is listening.
For clarity, this message will repeat in pure, 4 letter words only New Yorkese in about 10 minutes.
On every thread I can reach in 24 hours.

Be thankful I'm embracing the Holiday spirit.
I could choose to get nasty.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:23 PM   #64
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Check this out, you annoying chunk of recycled poultry byproducts!

Links, like emails and Mod colors, are useless to me on a Kindle.
I'm lucky if I get an error message.
Don't get me wrong.
I don't blame you.
Just because I've said it countless times doesn't mean anyone is listening.
For clarity, this message will repeat in pure, 4 letter words only New Yorkese in about 10 minutes.
On every thread I can reach in 24 hours.

Be thankful I'm embracing the Holiday spirit.
I could choose to get nasty.
it's in the lounge at the top of the page

edit: never mind, it's here in this forum, you can get to it

Last edited by kindlekitten; 10-31-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #65
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, now it is.
Not when I was trying to hunt it down.
But after I point it out.
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #66
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

there was miraculous 15 minutes or so where everywhere one was jumoing from forum to forum looking for stuff. chill, speed does not win this race, randomness does
Old 11-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #67
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If it helps, there's bits in my sig' (in order, links to the chapters thread, the initial announcement showing prizes, and the discussion Q&A thread in the Lounge). Notice how helpful I am being? I couldn't possibly have murdered anyone, being as helpful as this. I'm so nice I cuddle butterflies and give chocolate-covered puppies to orphans and play splashy-splash in the spa with little kittens. Don't you want to just hug me?

Cheers,
Marc (not the murderer...hey, what's dreams doing with that hammer...?)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #68
recluse
Banned

Marc, you may
squash butterflies,
drown puppies in melted chocolate and feed them to children,
and drown kitties in hot tubs,
but you are no murderer.
And you are helpful to a fault.
Whose fault is anybody's guess.

I already have an answer that satisfies me.

*BIG HUG*, you psychotic lug!

Jon
Old 11-01-2010, 01:50 AM   #69
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
<snip>
Cheers,
Marc (not the murderer...hey, what's dreams doing with that hammer...?)
Hammer? What hammer?

**she innocently asks while quickly hiding said hammer behind her back **
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #70
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
And that handicapped remark is not forgotten or forgiven.
The handicapped remark was meant only to highlight and call to attention your indomitable spirit, your drive to succeed against the inconvenience and difficulty of having to post via your kindle. A truer testament to your drive, dedication, and perseverance could not have been intended or espoused. Your hard work, painstaking attention to ......

Is everyone in here wearing boots? Actually hip-waders might be safer....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote