Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Math fiction

Some time ago I found this site . Quoting from the home page:

Do you like fiction and mathematics? Are you looking for a book or story that might be useful for the students in your math class? Are you interested in what our society thinks about mathematicians? Then you've come to the right place...

I liked it very much and thought of sharing this info with everybody here.
The site is managed by Alex Kasman, from the College of Charleston.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
Mathlete
Enthusiast
Mathlete began at the beginning.

Device: Opus
Cool site.

I'm a fan of hard science fiction by writers like Greg Egan and Neal Stephenson who have great ideas, a very literary style, and give unflinching explanations of technical details.

I bookmarked it and I'll definitely come back to check for recommendations once I finish a few other books I have waiting on me.
Mathlete is offline   Reply With Quote