Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Just got a Motorola Droid....

I'll probably mostly still use my Sony Touch for reading, but wondered-if I wanted to try the Droid, what App should I use? Is the Droid compatible with Calibre? I mostly have been reading freebie stuff from here and elsewhere...
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Aldiko works nice for DRM free ePub's, FBReaderJ is popular too.

AFAIK right now there isn't a reader that supports DRM'd ePub although Overdrive is supposed to be coming out with one.

I've got the beta of the Kobo reader on my Hero right now. I suppose if you have a lot of books from Kobo it's not terrible, but I don't like it much.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert