Notices

Old 12-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
superpawko
Enthusiast
superpawko began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 623
Export words from Pocketbook

Hello,
I have Pocketbook 623, I'm using coolreader and FBreader. Is there any way to make a vocabulary builder or something which will help me choose words for later and export them outside ereader?
superpawko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:49 AM   #2
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
You might want to use calibre's editor, it can create a wordlist from epubs and azws.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2017, 04:02 AM   #3
superpawko
Enthusiast

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I would like to highlight words in pocketbook and then have a list of this words on my computer. So I want only a list of specified words.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:22 AM   #4
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Ah, that's different. No, the calibre solution creates a list of EVERY word in a book.
What you need is some annotation exporter.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:06 PM   #5
superpawko
Enthusiast

Thanks i found html files with annotations for FBREADER !!! For PB623 in COOLREADER i have problem because pinch zoom doesnt work , and i have problem with making notes. It does not respond for touch when i try make notes. I will try to ask in CR3 fork. Thanks . Closed.
Advert