Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 11-28-2005, 06:02 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Windows Mobile remote desktop full screen hack

A guy named Vijay made available a tiny software hack for the Windows Mobile remote desktop client (mstsc40.exe) to enable full-screen support.

WM2003 and WM5 compatible and works in QGVA or VGA, landscape or portrait.

It's a beta. In that, it's got issues and it's not final.
I'm going to add scrollbar hiding and some navigation bits and bobs and some other stuff.

Usage is easy, but this is only for advanced users right now for reasons forthcoming:
Load VJFullscreenTSC. I recommend putting it in your Start Menu or assign it to a hardware button.

For more information and the download visit his site.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:52 AM   #2
vijay555
vijay555 began at the beginning.

Device: Magician/Universal
Guys, this program is beta. It has some minor issues but it should work as a test.
Tell me how it goes on my forum

It will be fixed and improved shortly.
Check out my site for a bunch of other hacks etc I'm working on. I'm quite proud of the VGA screen phone dialler fix... Makes VGA Universal very usable.
Find me on the xda developers forum or on my website.

v
Old 12-01-2005, 10:05 PM   #3
vijay555

Guys, I've made a minor update to v0.2, correcting a bug that prevented non-keyboard users from displaying the SIP. Should work ok now.

Posted on my website, www.vijay555.com
Major upgrade coming soon!

V
Old 12-02-2005, 03:57 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks for the update, Vijay! Sounds cool!
Old 12-11-2005, 06:28 PM   #5
vijay555

Guys, I'm updating to v0.3
updates: Scrollbar hiding and some navigation control

When the scrollbars are hidden, use the VJFullScreenTSC menu to navigate around if you're in QVGA.

Issues: the startbutton is unaccessible until you scroll down, so you have to use the menu, scroll down a bit, and then use the start button. This will be corrected shortly.

Available on my website www.vijay555.com

V
Old 12-12-2005, 03:55 AM   #6
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
vijay, there seems to be some issue with your website:

The specified module could not be found.

Anyhow, you wrote a great hack!