Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Noetic_Hatter
Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+
Adobe Digital (ADE) - Notes Transfer to Device?

Despite its barebones appearance, I really like desktop reading on ADE. It's clean and simple, and it has a very attractive annotation system.

I am wondering, though: If I buy a Nook or a Kobo, is there any way to keep these notes synced on my device? And would notes I make on the device sync back to ADE?

for any advice!
Noetic_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ade, adobe digital editions, epub, kobo, nook