Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #76
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Would you believe I've broken two netbooks' keyboards in three years? My eeePC 701 has a broken P key, and my Acer Aspire One has several broken ones. The real shame was the loss of the AAO; I don't think I've ever filled its 8-gig SSD, even when using a medium- end Linux distro and a ton of apps and music.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #77
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
8-gig SSD, even when using a medium- end Linux distro and a ton of apps and music.
heh - my wife has filled her 16gb iPhone with just her choir rehearsal music. Could not imagine limiting her to 8gb netbook!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #78
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Would you believe I've broken two netbooks' keyboards in three years? My eeePC 701 has a broken P key, and my Acer Aspire One has several broken ones. The real shame was the loss of the AAO; I don't think I've ever filled its 8-gig SSD, even when using a medium- end Linux distro and a ton of apps and music.
You can get parts cheap on ebay or have them fix it for you. That is the kind of thing they do so they can resell.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote