Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
BubbleQ
BubbleQ began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question The Opiate Cure: Pain and the Bipolar Spectrum new book

I don't read much unless I need help. I read this book by Dr Cochrin and it helped me alot. It is about cronic pain and opiates and how they help. It is the 3rd book Dr. Robert Cochran has written. He is a renowned Neurologist and physician in Nashville. It is definitely worth the read and has helped many with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD, the pain associated with Fibromyalgia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD, Post Traumatic Stress PTSD, Multiple Personality Disorder and other mental illnesses. Dr. Cochran is very sincere and has waiting rooms in Nashville packed with people looking for his help. He really wrote this book from a scientific viewpoint and documented his findings in his own practice very well. Many people worry about the addiction associated with opiates. That is something to consider, but these prescriptions are very small quantities and have worked wonders for some. Check out this video from the doctor. http://www.understandingpain.com/
http://www.understandingpain.com/books.html
BubbleQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
allmyposts
allmyposts began at the beginning.

Device: none
Good read

Half the way down, I am turned on. The book has good stories which make you understand the pain the people faced. The book also helps you in understanding pain, body's response to pain, the cure, the approach to treatment and much more. It helps you in loving yourself, loving your body and knowing the information which you must.

I really loved the book, coz, doctor himself has faced the pain and explains his approach to handling it. Good and highly informative.

Good one .
allmyposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert