Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-08-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
illerate e-worm
illerate e-worm began at the beginning.

Device: ****
Panasonic Wordsgear

If someone can suggest a site where I can get hold of the all-singing, all-dancing ‘full portable media experience’… aka Panasonic’s Wordsgear (Redorbit's no good (I’m in the UK) and Dynamism… they told me that with their own customised English OS, it’s only available as a JPEG viewer…maybe I got it wrong, but If some has bought Wordsgear from Dynamism I’d like to know if it's fully functionable).

It would be so much easier if Panasonic made up they’re bloody minds whether to go ahead with the thing or not.
illerate e-worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Someone here already has one. You might ask him.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ight=wordsgear
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Yeah, Dynamism is smoking crack. You don't need a custom OS on the device to be able to use it, as it comes with the English as a built-in option. Let me check the numbers and see how much I can pick one up for you, though if you want to view PDF's it will cost a little more (they're a greedy lot!).

BTW I've had one for the past few months now, so it's definitely available now.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #4
illerate e-worm
illerate e-worm began at the beginning.

Device: ****
Thanks for the info, both.
Yep, I'm desperate for one... so long as it works (and I can get it to work) as reader, picture & video clip viewer. And I don't mind paying a little extra for PDF.

I contacted Panasonic in the hope of finding out when - if ever - Wordsgear would be on the US/European high street. As yet no reply... I guess that means ‘no comment’.
illerate e-worm is offline   Reply With Quote