Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
Shohreh
Zealot
Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Question Difference between PocketBook Touch Lux 3 and Tea Touch Lux 3?

Hello

I'm thinking of getting an ereader, and have an opportunity to buy a PocketBook Touch Lux 3 on sale.

Is there a difference between the PocketBook and the Tea?

Will I have access to software updates if I get the PocketBook?

Thank you.
Shohreh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:36 AM   #2
lfo777
lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.lfo777 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Tea Touch Lux 3
Hello,

No differences in term of hardware.

In term of firmware, the Tea one is based on the pocketbook one + specific library to buy ebooks. The Tea Firmware is older than the pocketbook one.

You can update a Tea Touch Lux 3 with the Pocketbook firmware, then you will have a more recent firmware, but you will loose the specific library.
I give a trick on the french forum to access again the specific library after updating a Tea Touch Lux 3 with the Pocketbook firmware : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=269256

I have a Tea Touch Lux 3 and I updated it with the pocketbook firmware.
lfo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Shohreh
Zealot
Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Shohreh can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Thanks much for the tip.
Shohreh is offline   Reply With Quote