Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 02:39 PM   #826
sasts2
sasts2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
Hi to everyone from italy.
I have brick my kobo touch
I need a virgin sdcard image.
Here are my details on the bottom:

FCC ID: NOIKBN437
IC: 8857A-KBN437
MODEL: N437

Please help me, thanks
Old 06-09-2018, 10:04 PM   #827
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasts2 View Post
Hi to everyone from italy.
I have brick my kobo touch
I need a virgin sdcard image.
Here are my details on the bottom:

FCC ID: NOIKBN437
IC: 8857A-KBN437
MODEL: N437

Please help me, thanks
I'm confused about what device you want the image for. The post is in the Touch thread and you state you have a "kobo touch". But, the model number is for a Glo HD and you list the Glo HD in your profile

I suppose as you actually list more details for the Glo HD, that is what you actually want. So, that is what I sent.
Advert
Old 06-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #828
dec5star
dec5star began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Unhappy Please help me

Hello is it possible that somebody could send me an image to the Kobo touch N905 please i really need one SD card broke.
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:23 AM   #829
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry, I can't help with a Touch N905. This has fixed internal memory and I have not seen an image for one. Or know how to restore it if the device isn't working.

Or do you actually have either an N905B or N905C? If it actually have a broken internal SD card, it must be one of them.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #830
kobodna
kobodna began at the beginning.

Device: N905C
Dear all
I would need a fresh image for my Kobo touch N905C due to bad manipulations

FCCID : NOIKBN905C
IC: 8857A-KBN905C
Model : N905C

any help appreciated. thanks very much.
Advert
Old 06-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #831
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:16 AM   #832
kobodna
kobodna began at the beginning.

Device: N905C
thanks very much it worked perfectly.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:15 AM   #833
meoeuws
meoeuws began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo touch
Could anyone please send me N905B's SD card image? I have lost the original image
Old 07-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #834
CallMeJuf
CallMeJuf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905C
Hey David,
Could you PM the N905C SD card image?

Thanks in advance,

Juf
Old 07-03-2018, 07:36 PM   #835
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@meoeuws, @CallMeJuf: PMs sent.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:13 PM   #836
dnv
dnv began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Hi guys, can you pm me N905B image file please?
Old 07-06-2018, 01:34 AM   #837
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And guess what, posting two requests didn't make it happen any faster.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:01 PM   #838
chelc99
chelc99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Touch N950B

I have a Kobo Touch N950B model that I when I turn it on it just shows a blank screen and the green light keeps blinking. Can anyone help me? Do I need an image for the SD card? Once I get the image how to I go about fixing the SD card?
Old 07-27-2018, 09:24 PM   #839
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

Have you done a factory reset using the buttons? This is very likely to fix things.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same. One of the links has changed, but follow the download link on the site.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:55 PM   #840
JPMAC
JPMAC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi,
I'm Busy trying install XCSoar on a KOBO Touch (N905C) and i'm in need of a virgin image.

Greatly appreciate it if someone could drop me a copy.
Closed Thread