Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-19-2018, 08:25 AM   #1
gkb
gkb began at the beginning.

Device: ENERGY PRO HD
Question Energy Sistem eReader Pro HD Google Books Margin Problem

Hello all.

I am trying to use the google books app on the Energy Sistem eReader Pro HD.
Unfortunately as you turn the pages the left margin gradually moves to the left to the point where the text is disappearing off the left hand side of the screen and can't be read.
I have spent three hours tinkering with all the settings to no avail.
The firmware is version 3.0.3A, and the google books app is the latest version as of 19/06/2017
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Any advice would be very welcome.
gkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:59 AM   #2
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkb View Post
Hello all.

I am trying to use the google books app on the Energy Sistem eReader Pro HD.
Unfortunately as you turn the pages the left margin gradually moves to the left to the point where the text is disappearing off the left hand side of the screen and can't be read.
I have spent three hours tinkering with all the settings to no avail.
The firmware is version 3.0.3A, and the google books app is the latest version as of 19/06/2017
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Any advice would be very welcome.
I am sorry to report that I never found that App worked properly on the Pro HD
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote