Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 01:42 AM   #271
azt33
Enthusiast
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Voyage
Funnily enough, it works with the new book I am reading. I guess it's rather selective, let's see if this happens with another book.
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 04:20 AM   #272
aklenatlus
Enthusiast
aklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveraklenatlus exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Aura One
I received the oasis yesterday and so far I must say I'm impressed.
Compared to the previous gen, the light is more even although if you look closely you can see areas of the screen where it's uneven but I reckon I am very sensitive on this subject (I couldn't stand watching my voyage and it's blotchy screen).
The e reader is snappy and very comfortable to hold, the page turn buttons are a killer feature for me. My 4th gen Paperwhite seems a cheap device when put side by side with the oasis.
I have a doubt: is it better to let the battery drain and then do a full recharge or should I instead do that now?
Thanks
aklenatlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #273
Figwit
Zealot
Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figwit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Paperwhite 2 and 3, Kindle Touch, Kobo Clara, IPad Air2
I ended up getting one as well though I hardly needed a new Kindle. I blame this thread and my weak will. Anyway, I am very happy with it until the next shiny object.

There was a discussion on batteries recently and it seems there is no need to drain your battery these days. I'm not sure I know how to link things here so hope this works.

Batteries
Figwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:02 PM   #274
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 2 & 3, Nook Glowlight Plus (7.8'')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figwit View Post
I ended up getting one as well though I hardly needed a new Kindle. I blame this thread and my weak will.
Amen to that.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #275
Paperbackstash
Addict
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4 (Inis Odyssey) PW3 (Moonsliver), Fire HD 2ndG (Nostromo)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figwit View Post
I ended up getting one as well though I hardly needed a new Kindle. I blame this thread and my weak will. Anyway, I am very happy with it until the next shiny object.
I've been tempted with this too. Trust me, we all feel your pain and understand.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote