Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
YoYo
YoYo began at the beginning.

Device: Astak ezreader pocket pro
Need new cord for Pocket Pro

I am in need of a new usb cord/charger for my pocket pro. Any ideas where I can get one?
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
Any mini-USB charger should work. I've used my phone charger in the past. Plugging in to a computer will also charge it.
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
I use my phone charger all the time. You can probably pick one up for a buck or two at the thrift store. I had to do that once while traveling.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The cord is a standard Mini-USB end
If you choose, uou can use the Standard mini-USB to Regular USB cord and any reasonable quality USB Wall charger (I suggest 1000ma or better)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Here is a good site to look at for usb wall chargers

http://www.unitedintegral.com/Search...Wall%20Charger

luck bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Here is a good site to look at for usb wall chargers

http://www.unitedintegral.com/Search...Wall%20Charger

luck bernie
The OP lives down under. The wall charger needs different pins for the wall outlet.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote