Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-11-2019, 04:34 AM   #1
Ubiquity
Ubiquity began at the beginning.

Device: Android phone
Old book viewer

Hi there, since version 4 Calibre uses quite different ebooks viewer than versions before. My question is if I could revert to the old module which suited me much more (leftside toolbar and some functions that are in current viewer not available, eg. show details popup with all book's metadata)
Ubiquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:50 AM   #2
Horus68
Zealot
Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
You should try to change preferences on the new viewer.
There are a lot of settings there!
Horus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:22 AM   #3
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubiquity View Post
Hi there, since version 4 Calibre uses quite different ebooks viewer than versions before. My question is if I could revert to the old module which suited me much more (leftside toolbar and some functions that are in current viewer not available, eg. show details popup with all book's metadata)
Both itens you mentioned are present on the new viewer. For the toolbar, press CTRL+F11. Metadata details can be displayed by clicking on the corresponding icon on the toolbar.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote