Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
FYI: Stanza 3.0.3

If you have not updated your OS, and you have not deleted your copy of Stanza 3.0.3, it might be as well to install that, instead of anything later. If I recall correctly, that was the last one prior to the Amazon sale. As such its likely to be more intact than either following, due to a lack of corporate interference.

I tried it this morning on my now-downgraded-yet-again 3GS and it works a treat. Much snappier than later versions, and seems to respect more formatting as well.

As with other application downgrades, you will need to have your own copy of it, or else you'll need to jailbreak/hack to get someone else's hacked copy on. I would not recommend the latter but YMMV.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote