Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
air_lent
air_lent began at the beginning.

Device: IPad mini
how to place a link to an external file

Hello,

Sorry, I'm French, and my English is very bad...

So, I'd like to make this : put a link in an epub file, for an image, but with a target that is neither in this file or on the Web (the target would be in a folder on the iPad). Is this possible, and how ?

(I know of course you can put a picture in the folder "Images" of the epub file : but as I have many pictures to put on, the file would be too big...)

air_lent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:36 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Welcome to Mobileread.
Did I read your question correctly?
You are wanting to put a link to your iPad in a book?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, I don't believe it's possible.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:28 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Your thread was moved to this forum, since you placed it incorrectly in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

If you would actually like to introduce yourself to our members (a gesture that many people consider courteous), then you may create ANOTHER thread in the Introduce Yourself Forum and introduce yourself.

Thank you.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:30 AM   #5
air_lent

thanks for your answers

it's too hard for me to visit this website in English, so I abandoned my search ...
Thanks again
Advert
Old 12-19-2015, 04:33 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Nous avons un forum de langue française ici.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 06:56 AM   #7
air_lent

Thank's

Merci pour ce lien, HarryT