Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR, iPad Air 2
My Files folder?

I just put three PDF files onto my Nook STR. I found them under "My Files" which makes sense. However, in that folder, there are a bunch of little subfolders with the titles of books i have the Nook but I can't open any of them. Should I delete these little folders or are they necessary for opening my books? (I only want to remove them so that there is less "clutter" in that folder so that I can access my pdf files quickly without lots of scrolling through extras)
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
Not sure. How did you put the files on your Nook? Simple drag 'n' drop? ADE? Calibre?
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert