Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
john_es
Connoisseur
john_es began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Rooted NookColor applications

Has anyone rooted the NookColor and gotten the following applications to run:

- nookLibrary
- nookLauncher
- nookFileManager

?

None of these 3 apps run for me and I am wondering if they are not supported for NookColor...

John
john_es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Pardon my ignorance. Are you referring to stock functionality?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
john_es
Connoisseur

nope - the tools over at nookdevs. The documentation is sparse on this, and the IRC channel is rather dead...
Old 12-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have to assume that those are specifically for the eink NOOK.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
john_es
Connoisseur

How so? I mean, I am getting that conclusion as well. Do you know of a library management app for the nookColor? The default one doesnt work for me (even before rooting it)...
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant

Please elaborate. What do you mean when you say the default library management app doesn't work, even before rooting it. What are you trying to accomplish?
Old 12-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
john_es
Connoisseur

I've got a separate thread here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...04#post1294804