Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-23-2020, 09:50 AM   #1
hymanwallace
hymanwallace began at the beginning.

Device: none
Full screen needs scrolling

Calibre 3.46

In Full Screen two page mode the text overflows the screen so that I have to scroll to see the whole page. It used to be that the whole page fit in the screen.

This is awkward. I've looked through Full Screen and Page mode settings and see nothing.

What can I do about this. It has just started happening. Viewing epub book.
hymanwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:19 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hard to say what you can do about it, apart from undo whatever caused the change - possibly an OS setting, maybe video driver update - I assume its the same monitor.

Or, update to latest version of calibre - you're 14 releases behind, current release is 4.91.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote